Profile: As a stay-at-home dad I like to visit cultural and historic sites in the Triangle with my toddler, preschooler, and infant. I want to give my reader's the head's up on whether it's worth taking their own kids to local attractions. Every now and then I travel further than the Triangle if I find someplace that I think will really interest my kids.
Posts by Sean:
- Town Creek Indian Mound – Mt. Gilead, NC
- International Auto Show – NC State Fairgrounds, Raleigh
- NC Museum of Life and Science Awaits New Eatery – Durham
- Carolina Wonderland Express at NC Museum of Life and Science – Durham
- The Muppets Are Back!
- Pullen Park Reopens – Raleigh
- Carolina Rollergirls at Dorton Arena – Raleigh
- Story of NC Exhibit Part 2 – NC Museum of History