Charlotte Motor Speedway Rolls Out Fall Season of Speed at Parade of Power
Charlotte Motor Speedway’s eventful fall season includes a captivating preview of NASCAR, NHRA, MXGP and World of Outlaws excitement in Aug. 3 Parade of Power
- NASCAR stars Clint Bowyer and Bubba Wallace, as well as motocross superstar Phil Nicoletti, will conduct a fan Q&A session before signing autographs after the show car parade portion of the Parade of Power; the free event begins at noon and fans seeking autographs can pick up a wristband starting at 8 a.m.
- CONCORD, N.C. (Aug. 1, 2016) – An unmatched amount of exciting racing awaits fans this Fall at Charlotte Motor Speedway, as The Greatest Place To See The Race prepares to kick off the Fall Season of Speed with a FREE, fan-friendly Parade of Power exhibition that starts at noon on Aug. 3. The event includes monster truck rides, show cars parading from Concord Mills to the speedway and appearances featuring NASCAR stars Clint Bowyer and Bubba Wallace as well as motocross sensation Phil Nicoletti.Fans interested in meeting the drivers can pick up a wristband starting at 8 a.m. on Aug. 3. The Parade of Power excitement leads up to a full-throttle crescendo that begins on Aug. 13 with the Circle K Back to School Monster Truck Bash at The Dirt Track at Charlotte.
Exceptional racing value meets unrivaled entertainment in the events that follow, which include:
- Aug. 19-20: TORC: The Off-Road Championship for trophy trucks at The Dirt Track;
- Sept. 2-3: Monster Energy MXGP of the Americas grand prix motocross at The Dirt Track;
- Sept. 16-18: NHRA Carolina Nationals Mello Yello Drag Racing Series at zMAX Dragway;
- Sept. 22-25: Fall AutoFair car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway;
- Oct. 6: Bojangles’ Pole Night NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway;
- Oct. 7: Drive for the Cure 300 presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina NASCAR XFINITY Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway;
- Oct. 8: Bank of America 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway;
- Oct. 21-23: Goodguys Pennzoil Southeastern Nationals car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway;
- Oct. 27-29: Bad Boy World of Outlaws World Finals sprint car, dirt late model and dirt modified racing at The Dirt Track;
- Nov. 19-Dec. 30: Speedway Christmas holiday-themed Christmas lights show around the speedway.